The kind of feeling when you had so much fun only to realise that it has come to an end. The celebration that you will always cherish and will miss it one way or another. The kind of 'fun' that you know will eventually end. It's like taking a step towards a new life, yet you can't keep your head from turning back, and felt forlorn for having to leave it behind.
I felt this when an amazing vacation came to an end. I felt this when I completed my first degree. I felt this during my final year thesis presentation. I felt this while packing my bag for the JB trip back in 2006. I felt this everytime I hang out with MChe and Leen. And this time, I felt it again while receiving my scroll for the postgrad study. I've graduated (again), alhamdulillah, managed to pass with distinction. Nonetheless, the feeling of graduating remains the same -- it makes you go "awwwww, I am really goin to miss this". It intensifies while snapping photo with fellow friends, the same people that goes through the same thick and thin, the same strenuous hours writing our reports and assignments, and design project. The very same people that juggles between work an education at the same time. Upon going home, I felt very melancholic. VERY melancholic. I am really going to miss the fun times I had with these people. Our stresses really paid off. These amazing people had really made my moving on phase so much easier - easy - breezy.
Throughout the way, I have dealt with such great and incredible characters, that one way or another, you somehow felt that your blessings in life may not be with the materials that you possessed, instead, it may have been the new bunch of people that came in your life. As simple as that.
And so, I really cherish the amazing one and half years of struggle, and throughout the way, I was indeed helped by a lot of amazing people, and so, am really praying for their success in life and future undertakings. Definitely going to miss them.
Yes dear, friends forever, indeed.




2 comments:
hey stranger...you completed your masters? Congratulations..
;) finally....thanks!
Post a Comment