Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Goodbye

Here goes...

I've been on hiatus for far too long. My new phase in life is buzzing for utmost attention. I love my new circle of acquintances. My audience widens for every subsequent semester. Job scope is even expended, which allows me to liaise to many new people, at all level of the hierarchy. I know this sounded very exaggerated, but my every move is now being assessed. I may be a good role model, or the vice versa. I cherish my partner even more, and this distance only made us even closer. And so, I have a new set of stories. To move to a new phase, i would have to end this chapter.

Yes, i'm leaving this space to hiatus -- for good. And this may be my last entry here. More focus is needed for this new phase of life, and i decided to share it only with people I care.

And so, goodbye lollipop-meringue, and all the beautiful and amazing strangers who lightens up my day with their thoughtful comments and feedback. It's a pleasure to 'meet' you, and only God knows how happy I felt for every positive comments received. Do drop by and say hi, for I will still be lingering around here once in a while. Would love to keep the links together -- ahh, we'll figure that out later. To all those amazing and supporting friends, thank you for your concerns, and for your uplifting words. Life is so much fun to be filled with joyful and positive characters like you people!

Till we meet again -- anywhere. May God bless you, and may you have you fair share of positive changes to your life. Goodnight tweeps. I really need to tend to my beauty sleep now since I only managed to doze off for a good 3 hours today.

Lots of love,
M.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey stranger..gonna miss your writing tho..keep writing once a while ya..and good luck in whatever you do...

Ms. M said...

:) tq so much. I didnt get to ask u before, but where r u from, by the way?

Anonymous said...

Just around the corner..hahahaha..from KL actually, but I first found your blog while I'm in Texas...finding a slice of home, in other people backyard.. :P

Ms. M said...

Wow..That is so cool! What r u doing in texas? Working?

Ms. M said...

(hahaha, jadi busybody pulak)

Anonymous said...

hahaha...busybody..cik jah tepi tingkap... :P yeah..working, on project assignment...but now i'm back home..once a while when needed jer baru pegi balik...