Pregnancy dah masuk its 19th week. Buntut pun dah kembang.
Asal duduk atas kerusi aje, aku mengantuk. Asal masuk lab, aku mengantuk. Asal sarung selimut sampai kepala, bye bye aku dah masuk alam tidur.
Sebenarnya tak ada kaitan pun dengan 19th week pregnancy.
Even masa early arrival in Japan pun perangai dah macam burung hantu ni. Maybe it's the weather? Alasan~
Suami tak ada sebelah nak bergurau senda (Eww...). Cuma boleh harap session facetime yang biasanya pukul 11.30pm ke atas. Sekarang ni counting days dia nak datang sini -- which is like -- yippie, ada geng peluk-peluk (oh, pardon moi, sindrom orang perasan baru kahwin..)
Research work dah mula bergerak sikit. Dah tak lagi baca paper journal yang super-bosan tu. Managed to install the trial version of the software sementara tunggu licensed version which will only be available next month!
Mende alah ni -- maybe makes you go -- apajadah study yang kau buat ni...???!!! Mende biru-biru turqoise tu?
This is just the modeling phase -- which is the easiest part of the study. Macam main-main dengan application 'paint'. Tapi sebab simple sangat sampai aku jadi cepat bosan sebab the work involved is too tedious and very repetitive as I'm segmenting the information for each bloody slice. And there were like -- 25 slices per each bone -- and you have to repeat the same bloody step for all slices -- and you have three component to focus on ----- ya ya yaaaaa -- I know I'm losing you guys. Why do I even bother explaining my work here. Haha!
So hari ni -- is supposed to be the day where I kind of kickstart the segmenting and object modeling activity. But I ended up feeling sleepy throughout the day. Amazingly, balik rumah aje, long-gone the sleepiness syndrom I felt -- Ohhhh, how I wished I would've felt this REJUVENATED when in the lab.
Unfortunately -- lab environment does not come close to triggering any of my creative senses.
See -- such a bore, isn't it...?
And this is how I ended up looking like -- most of the time.
Jerawat naik dah macam simbol tiga bintik si ketot dalam cerita dragon ball tu.
Anyhow -- outside view is still very serene. Cuma, weather is still so cold and does not permit you to take too much of fresh air outside.
Ini masa hanami dengan lab mates -- in conjunction to welcoming our new lab members of final year degree students. Sejuk-sejuk maghrib gini-gini gatal pulak diorang nak buat hanami. But then -- it's a pleasant one, the only time where you can see the highly focused people drink the can of beer and just babbles and make some noise.
Till then -- let's wait for the next babbles -- I guess.


No comments:
Post a Comment