Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Best Thing

The best thing that happen today are actually the simplest form of thing that you can imagine.

The day started quite crappy as the installation for the trial software takes a lengthy time, so I ended up doing basically nothing other than viewing the vast amount of pictures in my hard discs and pen drive. I am no longer in the mood to read any additional academic papers.

Until this evening, one of my lab mate inquired me about my project -- which is like -- the best thing that had ever happened to me in Japan throughout this 4 months! Finally, a Japanese are interested with my life -- and FINALLY somebody relevant and related asked me about my project! At least, FINALLY I can share my road-blocks and worries to somebody who may understood. 

No pun intended -- but husband may be a great listener, but I don't think he would've understand the severity of my situation here -- especially the research part. I mean -- realistically, I'm a design person, and he's a math person. Our world are like upside down met together by a bond known as love and marriage. Gittuuuu!!!

The thing with Japanese people -- is that they are very kind and helpful, only when you asked them. If you keep your mouth shut, they wouldn't know your problem, and they'll be deeply immersed in their own world. I reached a point where I don't know what to asked, but I'm stucked -- kind of thing. So, when this lab mate -- who happen to be my new neighbour of the work-island due to the shift of new semester -- begin his small talks with me, I feel absolutely amazed and kind of rejuvenated.

And then finally this evening, the trial license of the software has arrived in my email, and upon installation, I can finally kickstart my work again! YIPPPIIEEEEEE!!

Joy to the world! Alhamdulillah.


No comments: