Sunday, January 31, 2010
blanco aja love itu
I've got the date wrong - well, technically, I remember it. Wished it right on time, earlier even. Is this the fifth year to be wishing the same event at the same date to the same person?
Anyway, I'm not even sure how it happened. It's too fast, that sometimes I wonder how the hell did we ever survive all these years.
Just a stupid misunderstanding. Some things can actually be cured by ignorance, not by igniting it.
Apa-apa pun, he makes me realise of a person I never knew I could be. You know, when knowing somebody reveals your dark personalities, or when talking to some people, you can actually become all pervert, or making me being bubbly is something not everybody can do.
I can be obsessively clingy when you want me to care. I can be as cold as turkey when I'm broken.
Fine, you want it that way, we'll have it your way.
You win.
And I'll do whatever I want, hang out with whomever I want, dinner date with anybody who cares.
And you don't have to call me anymore at 11pm just to push me to go back home from hanging out with my friends.
Rebound is just a catalyst of healing the broken heart.
Stop caring if you don't.
Happy birthday, budak gemuk pendek busuk.
Goodbye is a cliche - semua orang pun tau.
Kakak aku kata, we're hopelessly devoted kind of people.
Hopeless lah now. Couldn't hope much anymore.
Thanks ya - for these jumbled emotions.
p/s - funnily it all started with pil chi-kit-teck-aun dan minyak angin on 24th June 2005. Penat korek hijaukatak for memorabilia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
24 june adalah tarikh yg kalau boleh aku xmau ingat.
sbb tetiap tahun aku mengusahakan 24 june itu disambut dgn amat meriah demi tanda kelahiran yg 'tersayang'.
'sayang' sangat lah skarang.
nasib aku interview ptd 23/06. kalo 24/06, mati pengsan aku kena ingat tarikh keramat yg lain pulak.
24 june adalh hari bau minyak angin pada aku..
utk 'tersayang'-so-called... pblergh..
Post a Comment