Photo credit here
It was such a beautiful place. The sky is so blue. The lake is clear green. The place is surrounded with nicely trimmed greeneries. At the other side, you can see the beach, with clean white sands. It is a place that never sleeps -- in the sense that it is a place without any night, for the day will be a daylight, followed by another daylight, and another daylight.
Mak is standing by the magical pool that looked shallow and will magically deepen for some deep jump. "Don't worry... You won't bump your head on its floor. You see..." And she jumps, and got out -- safe without any bumps or head bruise -- smiling, laughing...
Abah is sitting by the porch, resting, enjoying the sceneries.
And my sister is sitting inside, reading books in the most leisurely manner.
I wondered how did we ended up being in this beautiful amazing place -- like a paradise -- not that I know how a paradise would look like.
And suddenly an invisible voice -- more like particles of thoughts being emitted inside my mind. It says, 'this is the place where all the people are gathered -- the group of people that will be the eternal member of hell -- for this beautiful place is just a temporary site -- where every beauty and happiness will soon be replaced with misery and pain by the fire of hell. These are the people who got pregnant out of wedlock, illegitimate childs, adultery ---
And I looked at my mom, my dad, my sister -- astonished and sad -- 'isn't there any chance for repent? Come, let's ask for forgiveness before it's too late!'
'There's too little hope.' My sister said nonchalantly while continuing reading her book.
'Then why are you still sitting here, laughing and being happy when you know that you will soon rot in hell?!' Scared - definitely.
And the mum smiled. And the dad smiled. 'Because this is our only chance to enjoy these happiness, before our departure to that place.'
And the day passed by, as I looked away through the window, at the nightless place, with the clear beautiful sky, with cumulus clouds that looked like a cotton candy, and the flying birds, and clear blue-greenish seas -- and ironically, I can never feel happy at this beautiful place. Worry for mum. Worry for dad. Worry for sis.
And then I woke up. I can't remember whether it is 3am or 4am at that point.
Man -- that is the most weird and terrible nightmare I have ever had. It's like misery in beauty kind of thing. Scary!

No comments:
Post a Comment