Credit : Boomerang books
Gara-gara adik terkencing dalam seluar dekat surau waktu solat terawih, I am now assigned to stay at home instead to take care of the two rascals waktu mak dia pergi kelas dan waktu pak dia pergi jemput mak dia. Mungkin mak fikir aku candidate yang terbaik of the bunch untuk melepaskan terawih (?). Takpelah, mak tetap sayang bibik akak aku tu walaupun dia selalu cakap belakang-belakang dan letak gambar pasport orang bawah mesin basuh dan dalam bilik air :-)) Mungkin dia perlu dibawa ke terawih untuk menjadikan dia manusia terbaik... Aku (?)
Anywayyyy, I should've grabbed this opportunity to cover the chapters for the upcoming class. I got a 936 pages of materials science and engineering book to cover, and that 936 pages is crucial when you are dealing with a lecturer whose teaching style can only be understood when you read the associated topics beforehand.
But, having to work from 7.30 to 3.30 at Ramadhan with addition 2 hours for the traveling time of home to office to home, covering that is something that tires me out. With all the terrible traffic in KL and the need to get up at the wee hours in the morning, I am drained. I would be less drained if somebody else were driving though.
As of now, I have two Ergonomics Lab Report to be completed, one Engineering Material Term Paper to be prepared and recently received one assignment of the Advanced Material subject. The numbers does not matter, but it's the effort of completing it that is beginning to dread me. With the part time work of following up - which is a boring task, mind you - I really need to buckle-up the seatbelt and start accelerating. Yioossh!!
Berbalik kepada kisah menjaga anak-anak saudara waktu malam dari 8.15 ke 10 pm, quite frankly, you don't really have ample time to cover for your studies. Dengan beraknya, dengan kencing dua kalinya, dengan panjat kerusi ambil popcorn-nya, dengan tuang popcorn dalam tempat airnya, dengan simpan popcorn dalam kotak mainan keretapi kayunya, dengan bergaduh pasal bekas air tom and jerry nya, dengan pertanyaan-pertanyaan repetitive yang buat kau rasa nak buat recording aja jawapan yang perlu dibagi ------------ I ended up sleeping with them at the supposedly study time. And this is also contributed by the previously mentioned biological problem as mentioned in the previous entry.
Seriously, aku salute ibu tunggal yang dapat jaga anak-beranak sorang-sorang waktu paknya pergi berfoya-foya with the acclaimed 'kerja lewat' or 'memancing dengan kawan-kawan' hours. Kudos!
And so -- my point is -- I didn't complete the lab report, has not initiated the term paper project, and only covered 2% of the 936 pages book. And -- I'm blogging at 4.30 am while waiting for Sahur.
Oh ya... and I don't feel like getting married now and having any kids. Na'ah. Enough with the popcorn frenzy day. I learned my lesson.
...... need to buckle up, and press the accelerator pedal!

No comments:
Post a Comment