The day started off with 10 minutes at home exercise -- with workout regime inspired from youtube (where else?). Brushed my teeth, and jump straight to the exercise -- yes, I am indeed overly excited because it have been in the "i want to do" list since last week. I should remember to wear a padded bra next time I feel like doing a workout. It's like doing jumping jack with jelly bean all over -- metaphorically speaking. Haha!
Later on, as mentioned yesterday, freshen up and off to my movie-day. Since the earlier selection of movie is selling too fast, me and the partner in crime opted for the later screening, and decided to kill the time with -- wait for it -- bowling! I am never a good player when it comes to bowling. I have set the record for the most number of dashes (-) instead of slashes/strikes (/) or crosses (X). But, Thursday has been a very fortunate day since I scored 5 strikes in a game -- which is like -- dude, is this for real? This is magical! Must be the lucky boots. Or the size 4 bowling shoes, a lil' too tight, but good enough to score me 5 strikes.
Happy feet -- a new pair of boots
And that intense bowling session has chipped my nail -- which has never occur throughout my old life of playing this game. See, even my nail is telling me that I'm getting older.
Next to movie would be eating session. I think I want to start writing about food -- or in other words, start writing about how my cholesterol reading classifies me as a fat person. Ala Elizabeth Gilbert in 'Eat, Pray, Love' -- at her Italy chapter. She sounded like she had so much fun at the Italy / eating part. We'll make it Malaysian style, with its strong taste and spice-ness that you can't really miss.
We have to go through this traffic and crazy ugly buses to get to our smackin' taste of food.
Traffic in KL at 6pm
And -- it's Lala Restaurant all over again. The previous visit has made such a huge impact to our appetite that we decided to go there again.
The verdict : Ikan siakap 3 rasa is extremely hot!! The 3-rasa part comes in hot, hot and hot. Very nice, but too hot that I can't really enjoy the taste since I keep on gulping down my cup of Honey Dew just to cool down the extreme hot-ness. As for kerabu, I would prefer 'Kerabu Kaki Ayam' over 'Kerabu Sotong'. Pulut durian is amazing as always.
Why you should go here? The service is super fast. You will get your order in no time. Your car can be parked inside their little premise. It have a very nice classy ambiance to it. The dessert choice is simple, but truly amazing. And do select non-spicy food if you can't really stand spicy dishes -- unlike me, menempah bala namanya bila order spicy foods -- something that I inherited from my dad.
It's an amazing day indeed. Except the part when my mom start questioning me at what time did I arrive home -- she sounded too suspicious -- which is very unlike her. I mean, I've been dwelling with the stresses I had with this freaking project the entire week, and when people start questioning me about my very rare hanging-out day, I feel queasy instead.
So, as always, hoping for a better tomorrow.
Oh, and the workout session is totally showing its effect today, pain is all over my major muscles.




No comments:
Post a Comment