I am very fascinated today upon finding out that the meaning of my Japanese name when translated to English means "Horse mackerel Ann Vinci". A horse and a mackerel combined together just does not make any sense. So I joked in the FB status of how I preferred to be a dolphin instead.
Hey -- what happen to the resolution of not wanting to be active in the FB account? Ah well -- at least I minimised reading the status from other people -- just posting one for the sake of MY OWN need.
The dolphin thing was a joke I had with Mr-Future-Husband earlier that day. He sent me an image of awkward lists that people do and one of the list stated that : "Awak tidak boleh bernafas jika lidah awak terkeluar". I tried it, and I still can breath. So I told him that that statement is not valid.
He was surprised and tell me to try it again -- and the lidah should not be terjelir sedikit sahaja. So, I did as he told me to, and I can breath even better as nothing is obstructing the breathing pathway.
He tells me that I am not a human.
I countered by telling him that I may be a dolphin instead.
Or maybe half-mermaid.
Which explains why I do not favour eating fish, and why I can breath even dengan lidah terjelir.
Haha. It was fun -- and random. I hope he gets the joke and do not misunderstand it -- lesson learnt.
Anyway, dengan gigihnya I flipped through the katakana character book I borrowed earlier from the library and found out that the character above sounded as in : Masuni Ajian Bintei Akia. Hmmm -- close enough, and very funny indeed.
Anyway, need to settle with all this application form and hope all went well afterwards.

No comments:
Post a Comment