Friday, March 7, 2014

Photo re-touch



My wedding photographer just sent me the first series of the wedding photo. I don't really demand much as I know he is doing this on part time basis -- and he is one of the blogger friend -- so, macam I thought it would be easier to deal with somebody you knew -- even on the surface.

Out of the five photo that he gave me, this is the one that like most -- compared to others -- because of the expression and such. Macam yang lain tu, it kinda made me look macam -- chubby! I mean, I am not a pretty girl or anything, but I just expected that a photographer kinda knew your angle that makes the best of your looks.

Not demanding much, huh?

Anyway, I kind of like the effect of this particular photo and such -- but there is something about the colour balance that turned me off. I don't consider myself a pro using photo editing software, but I do give serious shit about colour balance and the wedding-y effect that I wanted -- remember, I did most of the graphics and publication works at my office back then.

Hmm... Let's see if I can re-touch this. And hope he is not intimidated by it. Haha!


No comments: